The Friends of Cremorne Riverside has two aims
- To support Cremorne Riverside in its endeavour to provide water-based and other activities for the benefit of the community.
- To actively promote the aims of the Centre and to raise income in support of the aims.
So how do we do this?
Support the centre and the work it does with young people and the community
- Address the needs of the centre’s users by facilitating a forum for discussion
- Help broaden the centre’s aspirations for users, young people and the community and help realise ambitious plans/projects for the long-term success of the centre
- Raise awareness of, and funds for, the centre and its activities
- Develop a network of competent, trustworthy, passionate volunteers
Various short and longer-term projects will help us achieve these aims.